We at Atomic Provisions are committed to keeping you and your family healthy and safe.
Atomic Provisions takes a science-based approach to exceeding restaurant safety recommendations established by the CDC, state and local authorities.
We intensely execute the following precautions:
Wellness Checks – Before each shift:
- Team Temp Checks – All team members’ temperatures are checked by thermometer.
- Team Health Review – Verify no team member is experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- Team Health Inquiry – Ensure each team member has not knowingly been in contact with anyone exposed to COVID-19.
- Team Health Requirement – Flu-like symptoms or potential exposure must stay home.
Enhanced Disinfecting & Hygiene Procedures:
- Face Coverings – All team members required to wear masks.
- Hand Washing – Team members wash hands constantly.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations – Self-serve stations available.
- Disinfecting/Sanitizing – Routine disinfecting of all high-traffic and guest contact items.
- Service Utensils – Served contactless.
- Sealed Single-Use Utensils – All to-go orders include sealed utensils.
- Menus – View on your phone with QR code or paper single use menu option.
- Condiments – Single serve sealed packages only.
- Rest Rooms – Disinfected every 60 minutes, occupancy limitations, distancing reminders.
- Coffee Stations – Modified to table service.
To-Go Ordering Procedures:
- Delivery-Minimal Contact – All delivery personnel are provided hand sanitizer and gloves and have been trained to follow all recommended best practices. “Leave it at the door” offered to minimize contact. Custom instructions available on each order.
- SmartPhone Menu – Guests can easily access and view our menus on your phone by downloading our Denver Biscuit Company and Fat Sully’s apps. Our apps are available on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store or online with ChowNow.
- No Contact Pickup Option – Our app minimizes contact and eliminates payment step at order pickup.
To View Our Touchfree Menus, Click here or scan this QR Code